Caring For Your Ring
To keep your ring looking its best, follow these simple care tips:
- Keep your ring clean and free of dirt.
- Avoid putting oils or lotions on your ring.
- Don't wear your ring while swimming or showering.
- Remove your ring during physical activities.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals on your ring.
You want to make sure that the ring is clean and free of any dirt or debris. You can do this by wiping the ring down with a dry, soft cloth.
You should store it away from direct sunlight and moisture. Store your ring in a safe place where it won't be exposed to extreme temperatures or humidity. Keep in a jewelry bag or ring box if possible.